Terms of service
1.「Perlagione E-shop"" Is a website operated by La Pearl Drient Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company").
2. Our company is "Perlagione E-shopThe terms of service (hereinafter referred to as "these terms") in "" are defined as follows.
No.1Chapter general rules
No.1Article Scope and changes of this agreement
- This agreement is based on the website "Perlagione E-shopThe terms and conditions regarding the use of services common to "" (hereinafter referred to as "this service") are stipulated.
- This agreement is for users (No. 1) regarding the use of this service.3It shall be applied to all (defined in the article).
- We will notify or notify the user by posting on the site or by e-mail or other method that we deem appropriate without obtaining the prior consent of the user, and as appropriate, all or part of this agreement. Can be changed.
- If all or part of this agreement is changed, the changed agreement shall be applied to the use of this service, and the user shall comply only with the changed agreement.
No.2Article Use of this service
- Members shall use this service in accordance with laws, ordinances, rules, notifications, and rules such as this agreement and the personal information protection policy separately established by the Company.
- Minor members may not use the Service without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
In this agreement, "user" means, after understanding and approving all the contents of this agreement, images, texts, designs, logos, videos, programs, ideas, information, etc. provided by our company (hereinafter "contents"). ”) A general term for people who search, browse, or use content.
In this agreement, "member" is a general term for those who have understood and approved all the contents of this agreement, applied for membership registration in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company, and approved by the Company.
No.5Article Membership registration
- Those who wish to register as a member can use the member registration page of this service to follow the method specified separately by the Company, such as name, gender, date of birth, email address, etc.IDAnd password, and goods or services through us―When purchasing bis (hereinafter collectively referred to as "products, etc."), you must set and enter the zip code, address, and telephone number before applying for membership registration.
- Minors may not apply for membership registration without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
- If we approve the application based on Paragraph 1, we will send a registration confirmation email, and when the email is received, we will register the person who made the application as a member.
- The Company shall not approve the registration if any of the following items apply.
(1) If a person who wishes to register as a member violates the terms of service provided by the Company in the past (including, but not limited to, this agreement), the member registration will be deleted. If it turns out that it was
(2) When it is found that the application contents of the applicant for membership registration contain false matters
(3) For some services provided by the Company in the past, the applicant for membership registration may be delayed in fulfilling payment obligations such as fees, unable to receive products for a long period of time, refusal to return or exchange, etc. If it turns out that there was a default
(4) In the past, this agreement18When it is found that the act of Article (prohibited matter) has been performed
(5) When we reasonably judge that approving other registrations is inappropriate for the operation and management of this service.
No.6Change of registered contents
- If all or part of the items registered with the Company are changed, the member shall promptly change the registered contents by the method specified separately by the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the user not registering the change as appropriate.
No.7Article Suspension of use of this service and cancellation of membership registration
If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company may suspend the use of this service, cancel the membership registration, or take other measures that the Company deems appropriate without prior notice. Suppose.
- When it is found that the member registration has been deleted due to violation of the terms of service provided by the Company in the past.
- When it is found that the registered contents contain false matters
- In the past, it was found that there were delays in fulfilling payment obligations such as fees, long-term unacceptability of goods, refusal of returns and exchanges, and other defaults regarding some services provided by the Company without justifiable reason. If
- In the past, this agreement18When it is found that the act of Article (prohibited matter) has been performed
- If you violate any other provisions of our agreement (including, but not limited to, this agreement)
No.8Article withdrawal procedure
Members may withdraw at any time through the procedures prescribed by the Company. The member shall lose the membership qualification when the Company receives the withdrawal application from the member.
No.9Article IDAnd password management
- Members are users set by the members themselves when registering as members.IDAnd you are responsible for the strict management and storage of passwords.
- Members are users, except with the prior consent of the Company.IDAnd the password shall not be transferred, sold, succeeded, lent, disclosed or leaked to a third party.
- Members are usersIDOr, if it is found that the password has been used illegally by a third party, we will immediately contact you.
- Members are usersIDAlternatively, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by insufficient password management, mistakes or inadequacy in use, unauthorized use by a third party, etc.
No.10Use of personal information
Regarding the personal information of members that we have learned in connection with the use of this service, we will handle it in accordance with the "Personal Information Protection Policy" separately established by us.
No.4Chapter Purchasing products
No.11Purchase of Article products
- Members can purchase products, etc. from our company using this service.
- If a member wishes to purchase a product, etc., he / she shall apply for the purchase or use of the product, etc. according to the method specified separately by the Company.
- When the member receives an email from us to confirm the order details after clicking the button to confirm the delivery address, order details, etc. entered / registered by the member in accordance with the application in the preceding paragraph. Therefore, a sales contract regarding the product, etc. shall be concluded between the member and the Company.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, the Company shall be able to cancel, cancel or take other appropriate measures regarding the sales contract.
No.12Article payment method
- The payment amount of the product etc. is the total of the purchase price of the product etc. including the consumption tax and the handling fee related to this.
- Payment of products purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by credit card in the name of the member or payment method separately approved by the Company.
- When paying by credit card, the member shall be subject to the terms and conditions separately contracted with the credit card company. In the event of any dispute between the member and the credit card company, etc. related to the use of the credit card, the member and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
No.13Return / Exchange of Articles
- We will accept returns of products only in the following cases.
(1) When the product is found to be a counterfeit or pirated product
(2) When there is a defect in the product
(3) When a product different from the ordered content arrives
(4) In the case of a product damaged during delivery
(5) Above (1) To (4) Does not apply and after the product arrives7If it is within a day and none of the following applies. However, items with "Not eligible for return" on the sales page cannot be returned.
① Used, washed or cleaned products
② Products that have been resized or engraved
③ Products with damaged, soiled, or lost delivery notes, sales certificates, product tags, and labels
④ If the condition of the product (including but not limited to the box and accessories of the product) at the time of return is damaged, soiled, lost, etc. compared to the time of delivery.
⑤ Products that have odors, stains, scratches, damage, etc.
⑥ When the package is opened for a product whose package is a part of the product
⑦ Hygiene products(Earrings etc.), Sale items, reserved items, etc., items with "Order cancellation / return not applicable" on the sales page
2. From the time the product is shipped to the time the product arrives, the order for the product cannot be withdrawn or canceled unless there is a reason attributable to us (for returns after the product arrives, this Article). As stipulated in paragraph 1).
No.14Disclaimer regarding products, etc.
- We have quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products and other defects of this service and products sold through this service, and damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused by these. Except for the cases specified in the preceding article, we do not assume any guarantee or burden.
- For troubles caused by unknown delivery address, etc., we will be obliged to deliver the product, etc. by contacting the contact information registered by the member and delivering the product, etc. to the delivery address specified at the time of purchasing the product. Will be fulfilled and you will be exempt from the liability.
Chapter 5 Use of services
No.15Articles provided services
We provide the following services as part of this service.
- Member is my page (No.16(Defined in Article)
- Browsing the link from this service
No.16Use of Article My Page
Members can use the My Page designated by the Company. Members can browse each function on My Page after logging in, and enter / change / update / delete information for each function.
- If you provide a link from this service to another website or resource, or a link from a third party website or resource to this service, we will provide the content, use and results of that link ( We do not take any responsibility for (including, but not limited to, legality, effectiveness, accuracy, certainty, safety, up-to-dateness and completeness). If the Company reasonably determines that the content of the linked website or resource is illegal or inappropriate for the management and operation of this service, the member will not be required to notify the member. It is possible to delete the link destination.
- Advertising (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes advertisements) or transactions with advertisers (including, but not limited to, participation in promotions such as sweepstakes) during this service In some cases, the user will make a transaction with the advertiser at his / her own discretion and responsibility, and the Company shall not be liable for this. We do not guarantee the contents and conditions related to transactions such as payment of products, determination of contract conditions, guarantee, collateral liability, existence of license, etc., and we are posted in this service. We shall not be liable for any damages to the members due to transactions made via advertisements or promotions.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. directly or indirectly incurred by the member even if this service is temporarily suspended, canceled or changed in the following cases. Suppose.
（1) When a natural disaster such as a fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, or heavy snow occurs
（2) When social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, sedition occurs
（3) If you do not receive appropriate service from the telephone company, shipping company or provider with which we have a contract
（4) When there is a reason that our company cannot handle technically
- The Company shall fulfill its obligations and be exempted from liability by processing the business in accordance with the registered contents of the member.
- If a member causes any damage to another user or a third party by using this service, the member will resolve this at his / her responsibility and expense, and the Company will not take any damages. No damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. shall be given.
The user shall not perform any of the following acts. In the unlikely event that damage occurs to the Company or a third party in violation of this, the user shall be liable for all damages.
- Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties other than other users, or our company, or acts that may cause them
- Acts that infringe other users, third parties other than other users, or intellectual property rights such as our copyrights, portrait rights, personality rights, privacy rights, publicity rights and other rights, or their fears Acts
- Acts of using this service for commercial purposes (excluding those approved by the Company in advance)
- Acts that violate public order and morals or other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that may cause them
- The act of registering information that contains false or misleading content
- Acts in which the user uses the content obtained through this service outside the scope of private use
- Reproduction, sale, publication, distribution, publication and similar acts of content obtained through this service through other users or third parties other than other users.
- Acts of collecting, accumulating or storing personal information of other users
- Upload content such as computer viruses, computer codes, files, programs, etc. designed to interfere with, destroy, or limit the functions of computer software, hardware, and communication devices to this service, or send them by e-mail or other means. Acts
10. Other acts that the Company reasonably judges to be inappropriate, such as damaging or damaging the credit of the Company.
No.19Article Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights of the content provided through this service shall belong exclusively to the Company.
- Regardless of the purpose, if any act prohibited by domestic or foreign copyright law or other laws such as unauthorized reproduction, reproduction or other unauthorized secondary use of our content is discovered, we will do so. Shall take immediate legal action.
- If any dispute arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this Article, the member shall, at its responsibility and expense, resolve the dispute and shall not cause any damage, loss or disadvantage to the Company. Suppose.
No.6Chapter Service operation
No.20Management of article information
- We collect the following information regarding the user's access history in order to investigate the user's access history and usage status, or to improve the service to the user.
(1) When the user accesses the server of this serviceIPInformation about the address or the aircraft identification number of the mobile terminal
(2) Our company uses cookie technology (WebUser access information obtained through a technology that temporarily writes data to the user's computer through a browser and records and saves the date and time when the user last visited the site, the number of visits to the site, etc.)
No.21Article Maintenance of this service
In order to keep the service in good working condition, we will temporarily suspend all or part of the provision of this service without notifying the user in advance in any of the following cases. Or it can be canceled.
- In the case of regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the computer system (hereinafter referred to as "system") for providing this service
- When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, heavy snow, etc.
- When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riots, and turmoil.
- When system operation becomes difficult due to system failure, unauthorized access from a third party, computer virus infection, etc.
- When requested by an administrative or judicial organ based on reasonable grounds
- When we determine that it is unavoidable to stop or stop the system
- If a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement or our guidance and response arises regarding the use of this service, we and the user shall discuss in good faith and resolve it.
- If there is a need for a proceeding regarding the use of this service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Supplementary provision: This agreement is2020Year4Moon30It shall be applied to all users from the day.
All inquiries regarding this agreement and this service are as follows.
La Pearl Drient Co., Ltd.
〒651-0092Ikutacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture1Chome4Turn1No. Shodari21 ８F
(Business hours Monday-Friday * Excluding holidays9:00－17:00)